1. At every station, stop and make sure you're connected to the internet. This will send and receive emails automatically so you can read and write them in between stations.
2. When you are internet range make sure you open Twitter to force a sync. Then you can read tweets in between stations. You'll need to wait until you're back within internet range to (re)tweet.
3. DrawSomething will only work in the internet-enabled stations so you'll probably only be able to do one task at a time i.e. draw or guess. If your drawing is anything like mine you run the risk of the quality getting even worse if you have to do it in a rush!
4. There isn't enough coverage for internet streaming radio to work, but you can download a short podcast in a station to listen to between stops, using Apple's new podcast application that downloads podcasts directly from the internet rather than via iTunes.
5. You have just the right amount of time to upload a blog post that you can write between stops. I'm using the Weebly mobile app at the moment.
Managing Director of Softwire, technology and backgammon presenter. Plus a little bit of new music radio.